Saturday 12 March 2011

Phil Taylor halts Gary Anderson winning run at Menchester MEN Arena

Phil Taylor halted Gray Anderson in the Premier League make runs, he won a dramatic match 8-6 at the M.E.N Arena in Manchester.

The victory after five games with Anderson at the top of the table but Taylor points to level.

Taylor said: "It's a massive win, I would have been happy with a draw when we got to the final two legs."

Taylor Darts 2010 it established the Premier League nine two striking finishes faster using back.

Taylor added, "I've experimented and tried to improve but I think these are the ones for me. I'm trying to push forward and improve myself but I prefer my old ones to be honest."

World champion Adrian Lewis Thursday night as a 8-2 win over Simon Whitlock catching eyes with the top four in the Premier League transfer season to claim second win back form .

Lewis 26 year old from Stoke 11, a medical performance doubled efforts to see the Australian attack in the eight, in the process of around 102 average finished more than three to 100.

Lewis said, " I had no choice but to win because I was under pressure and I was determined to play well. Simon was coming off a couple of good wins but I did the job.

Since I beat Phil Taylor in my opening game maybe I've been too relaxed, but I've worked hard since last week. Mark was brilliant and deserved to win last week, but I showed that I can still play like a champion."

Lewis takes on Scottish star Gary Anderson in Glasgow next week, and added: " I know the crowd will be behind Gary and it will be a difficult game wherever I play him because he's a fantastic player. "

No comments: